A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McCarthy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McCarthy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. McCarthy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fallbrook Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph McCarthy MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McCarthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence McCarthy practices Plastic Surgery near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Fallbrook Surgeons.