A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McCormack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McCormack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McCormack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence McCormack MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence McCormack practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McCormack has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Internists and Sandusky Gastroenterologists.