A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McCormack is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormack
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McCormack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McCormack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence McCormack MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence McCormack practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McCormack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Internists and Sandusky Gastroenterologists.