A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McDermott is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McDermott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDermott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James McDermott MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McDermott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence McDermott practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Claxton, GA and Savannah, GA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Wynnewood Pulmonologists.