A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McDermott is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDermott
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. McDermott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McDermott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDermott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J McDermott MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McDermott has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence McDermott practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Claxton, GA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Wynnewood Pulmonologists.