Dr. Lawrence James McDermott MD is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McDermott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lung Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDermott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. McDermott practice?
Dr. Lawrence McDermott practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry McDermott, Dr. Laurence McDermott, Dr. Loren McDermott, Dr. Lorenzo McDermott