A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McHenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence McHenry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McHenry graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McHenry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Markham McHenry DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. McHenry practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McHenry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence McHenry practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.