A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence McMaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence McMaster, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMaster graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McMaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J McMaster DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. McMaster practice?
- Dr. Lawrence McMaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence McMaster practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists.