A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Meiteles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Meiteles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Meiteles, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Meiteles graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meiteles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Z Meiteles MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Z. Meiteles practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Meiteles has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Meiteles practices Otolaryngology near Chappaqua, NY.
See Chappaqua Otolaryngologists.