A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Menendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menendez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Menendez, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Menendez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Menendez FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Menendez practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Menendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Menendez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.