A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Menendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menendez
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Menendez, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Menendez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Menendez FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Menendez practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Menendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Menendez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.