A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Menzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Menzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Menzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lyons Menzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Menzer practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Menzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Menzer practices Pediatrics near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.