A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mihalas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihalas
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihalas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mihalas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihalas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Mihalas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Mihalas practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mihalas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mihalas practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.