A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mihalas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Mihalas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihalas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihalas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mihalas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihalas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Mihalas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Mihalas practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mihalas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mihalas practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.