Dr. Lawrence Miller MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 11th, 2016
Don't let this Dr. take your Hope away
After waiting 2 months to see Dr. MIller he told me because I wasn't a young athlete he would not operate on me, he was arrogant and condescending. I found a compassionate Dr. who operated on me and I have a normal healthy life back. I've recommended my Dr. to dozens of friends and clients. Don't let this mean spirited DR. take your hope away.

January 11th, 2016
Don't let this Doctor take away your Hope
I waited a couple of months for an appointment with this doctor only to be told he would not operate because I was not a young athlete (his arrogant words). I found another compassionate doctor who operated within a few weeks now I have a quality of life again due to my doctor's skills and decision to repair my injury. Don't let Dr. Miller take away your hope of living a normal healthy life.

August 1st, 2012
went for exam on my shoulder
i am not your normal patient; i have a broad medical background, due to illnesses in the family. so quite often, i may be 1 step ahead of most normal visits to the doctor's office.due to the fact that i have a few ongoing ortho problems,he addressed each & every one of them; even tho i was there for just 1 thing. he set me up for appointments with dr's for each thing i required, made sure i understood everything, & went over everything again, just to make sure i comprehended it all. he also told me to call him if i had ANY questions, no matter how redundant or unimportant i thought they may be. he is very thorough, & i like him very much overall. i will go back to him, and recommend him to my family and friends.