Don't let this Doctor take away your Hope show details Don't let this Doctor take away your Hope
by Shakti D on Jan 11th, 2016

I waited a couple of months for an appointment with this doctor only to be told he would not operate because I was not a young athlete (his arrogant words). I found another compassionate doctor who operated within a few weeks now I have a quality of life again due to my doctor's skills and decision to repair my injury. Don't let Dr. Miller take away your hope of living a normal healthy life.

went for exam on my shoulder show details went for exam on my shoulder
Aug 1st, 2012

i am not your normal patient; i have a broad medical background, due to illnesses in the family. so quite often, i may be 1 step ahead of most normal visits to the doctor's office.due to the fact that i have a few ongoing ortho problems,he addressed each & every one of them; even tho i was there for just 1 thing. he set me up for appointments with dr's for each thing i required, made sure i understood everything, & went over everything again, just to make sure i comprehended it all. he also told me to call him if i had ANY questions, no matter how redundant or unimportant i thought they may be. he is very thorough, & i like him very much overall. i will go back to him, and recommend him to my family and friends.