Dr. Lawrence Minardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 6th, 2016
Five Point Review!
Been with Dr. Minardi as a patient since he first entered practice. Have had serious eye problems twice, plus cataract removal. Excellent care and positive results. I'm elderly and am wary of side-effects or prescription drugs, and Dr. Minardi works with me on this. He's a very well qualified---and unusual Ophthalmologist. Charleston is fortunate to have his special expertise.

December 29th, 2014
He seems very smart when it comes to eye health, liked him very much.

January 22nd, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Minardi put crystal lens in my eyes several years ago. I could hardly see anything even with contacts with bifocals and reading glasses. Thanks to him I see good now and cannot praise him enough. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I also recommended him to my son who was almost legally blind in one eye and thanks to Dr Minardi he can see great now and was able to get the current job he has now. I have now recommended to a friend and he is going to see him. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. He is so kind and thorough and his staff is outstanding.

March 2nd, 2013
Very Good Dr. That Knows His Stuff
When I came to Dr. Minardi I was nearly blind but Dr. Minardi helped me and did not give up on me when other Dr.s did not think I had much left to save. He is thorough and spends the time he needs to check my eyes out.He is alwys spot on with his diagnosis and treatment for my eyes.. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else. His staff is always courteous and helpful.

September 2nd, 2011
Everyone has cataracts
Everyone Dr. Minardi sees has cataracts and he makes it seem like a life or death situation. My regular eye doctor told me that cataracts are a normal process of aging, like wrinkles and gray hairs. I would not recommend him to friends and family