A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Minette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Minette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Minette, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minette graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Minette has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Minette MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Minette practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Minette has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Minette practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Forensic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Pathologists.