Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Mishlove
Dr. Lawrence Mishlove, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Mishlove is affiliated with Delray Medical Center, Saint Mary's Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Mishlove has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Lawrence Mishlove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.
Dr. Jay Rosenberg
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Delray Beach, FL 0.01 mi12
Dr. David Wolin
Delray Beach, FL 0.01 mi40
Dr. Craig Thame
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Delray Beach, FL 0.01 mi24