A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence C Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.