A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Monger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Monger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Monger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Monger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Monger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Ellis Monger MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Monger practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Monger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Monger practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN.
See Toledo Internists.