Dr. Lawrence Monger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
Very happy with care!
He made an awesome impression when my husband had his first appt. we had no wait time to see Dr. He was extremely patient and seemed generally concerned with all of his problems and ailments. I liked him so well I have chosen him for my Dr and my children. He is very friendly and made me feel very at ease and comfortable. He is definitely a step up above the rest. Most Drs I have had experience with make me wait long periods of time in waiting room and then feel rushed in our visit. Excellent Dr. I highly recommend.

November 20th, 2015
Don't Go
While he was my physician, he always ordered blood tests and always sent typed form letters stating the results were normal. During my first visit to my new doctor for something completely different, she said my kidney function was first abnormal 2 years ago and subsequent tests showed increasing numbers. She diagnosed me with Stage 2 kidney disease.

November 10th, 2015
Thorough!
I think Dr. Monger is an excellent physician! He listens and spend time with me and answers my questions and gives me recommendations. I haven't had a bad experience and don't expect to.

August 30th, 2015
It's impossible to get through to a live person on the phone. Otherwise I recommend Dr. Monger. He is excellent!

August 27th, 2015
Stay away.
Took me off essential medicines causing additional health problems and stress, did not obtain my medical records from more than one specialist I have seen after being his patient for seven months and based his decision upon lack of info obtained by his office, was not helpful, just arrogant. Rude office phone staff, bare minimum treatment. Office called and said I needed an appt and he claimed not to know why. Office staff lied about prescriptions stating that insurance denied them when he didn't want to write them, would not provide any refills on medicines that can be life threatening to go off of, i could actually go on. Phone system makes u hold then xfers to voice mail saying its busy. Caution flag on this Doc, not worth the stress.

April 17th, 2015
He mostly cares about himself. This doctor does not care about what's best for patients. He only cares wether he's right.

December 15th, 2014
He is the best doctor ever I had in Toledo during the last 10 years

April 15th, 2014
Mrs
He is fine as long as you never get sick!