A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Mora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mora
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Mora has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Mora MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Mora practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mora has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Mora practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.