A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Morawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Morawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morawa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Morawa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morawa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Morawa has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence G Morawa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Morawa practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Morawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Morawa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.