A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Noxubee General Hospital
- Noxubee General Hospital, MacOn, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Brunson Morris MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Morris practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Macon, MS.
See Macon Family Physicians and Macon Primary Care Doctors.