A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Morton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Morton, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Morton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Morton MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Morton practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Morton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Morton practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Neurologists.