A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Mozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Mozan, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mozan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mozan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Conrad Mozan BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Mozan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Mozan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Mozan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.