Dr Lawrence Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Lawrence Gray?

September 25th, 2017

satisfied with the results

I came to Dr. Gray for remove /replace and he did an excellent job of explaining to me about why I had so much pain. I had my implants for over 20 yrs, and I developed capsular contracture.

September 1st, 2017

Best decision I made

I'm so happy with the result.. All the staffs are wonderful.

August 28th, 2017

Painless, relieving experience!

The chest reduction was the perfect speedy solution for me. Everyone in the office is so kind and helpful and understanding. I was really nervous about undergoing the surgery, especially because I am relatively young and was worried about the risks for my chest. I am so happy I did it!

August 15th, 2017

Down to business!

Dr. Gray is professional and informative, and he gets right down to business! I greatly appreciated his no-nonsense approach to the cosmetic surgery process. He took time to answer my questions and was honest about my options. The staff here is wonderful and ensures you have all the information you need.

July 24th, 2017

Extremely understanding, knowledgeable and caring!

What an excellent experience I had with Dr. Gray. My surgery procedure was wonderful. Highly recommend the facility, staff and especially Dr. Gray. Felt extremely confident in his recommendations for me. Procedure went flawlessly, Post operative care was fabulous,

July 24th, 2017

Dr. Gray was very helpful with all questions and concerns prior to procedure and after. I am very happy with his work !

I would recommend d. Gray to anyone. Love everything about him !

Breast Augmentation

I had been contemplating doing a breast augmentation for years, and visited several surgeons before meeting with Dr. Gray. I am very satisfied with the entire process from start to finish. He is very professional and knowledgeable, so I was very confident in my decision in size, type of implant and to move forward with the surgery. It's been 4 months and I am LOVING the results.

Breast Augmentation

I was so incredibly pleased with the results from my breast augmentation surgery. After having 4 kids things were obviously not like they were before. Dr. Gray listened to exactly what I wanted and now I have a new found confidence I didn't have before. Dr. Gray and his staff are so nice and the nurses were all so helpful and took great care of me both before and after surgery. Thank you Dr. Gray for making a stay at home mother of four feel beautiful again!!!!!!! ~Courtney

June 4th, 2017

he was very good

I was very happy with the my whole experience!

February 7th, 2017

WIsh I had done this sooner!

Beyond thrilled!! Dr Gray and his ENTIRE staff were all professional and I would highly recommend Dr Gray and his facility to anyone!

January 23rd, 2017

great

he listened to everything i wanted