Dr Lawrence Gray MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
Down to business!
Dr. Gray is professional and informative, and he gets right down to business! I greatly appreciated his no-nonsense approach to the cosmetic surgery process. He took time to answer my questions and was honest about my options. The staff here is wonderful and ensures you have all the information you need.

July 24th, 2017
Extremely understanding, knowledgeable and caring!
What an excellent experience I had with Dr. Gray. My surgery procedure was wonderful. Highly recommend the facility, staff and especially Dr. Gray. Felt extremely confident in his recommendations for me. Procedure went flawlessly, Post operative care was fabulous,

July 24th, 2017
Dr. Gray was very helpful with all questions and concerns prior to procedure and after. I am very happy with his work !
I would recommend d. Gray to anyone. Love everything about him !

Breast Augmentation
I had been contemplating doing a breast augmentation for years, and visited several surgeons before meeting with Dr. Gray. I am very satisfied with the entire process from start to finish. He is very professional and knowledgeable, so I was very confident in my decision in size, type of implant and to move forward with the surgery. It's been 4 months and I am LOVING the results.

Breast Augmentation
I was so incredibly pleased with the results from my breast augmentation surgery. After having 4 kids things were obviously not like they were before. Dr. Gray listened to exactly what I wanted and now I have a new found confidence I didn't have before. Dr. Gray and his staff are so nice and the nurses were all so helpful and took great care of me both before and after surgery. Thank you Dr. Gray for making a stay at home mother of four feel beautiful again!!!!!!! ~Courtney

June 4th, 2017
he was very good
I was very happy with the my whole experience!

February 7th, 2017
WIsh I had done this sooner!
Beyond thrilled!! Dr Gray and his ENTIRE staff were all professional and I would highly recommend Dr Gray and his facility to anyone!

January 23rd, 2017
great
he listened to everything i wanted

December 26th, 2016
Great Experienc
Great staff, they make you feel very comfortable and are welcoming. Surgery went great. Don't think it could of gone any smoother.

December 26th, 2016
Feel 20 years younger
Very professional. Had a facelift with Dr. Gray. I told him my situation in my profession that there are so many younger guys coming in. He really listened and gave me exactly what I wanted. I look so much younger but not like my face is tight. I feel less self-conscious. I know i have the same abilities, I just feel like more energized.

December 23rd, 2016
Best experience possible
Dr Gray did a wonderful job and I am very happy with the results.