A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hosp, Belleville, Il
- Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Neal Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Stein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Smithton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL.
See Smithton Surgeons.