A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hosp, Belleville, Il
- Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Neal Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Stein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Smithton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL.
See Smithton Surgeons and Smithton Orthopedic Surgeons.