A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Naame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Naame is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naame
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Naame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Naame, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Density
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naame graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Naame has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence John Naame MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Naame practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Naame has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Naame practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.