A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nabors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Nabors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabors graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nabors has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Hoots Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Howard Nabors MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Nabors practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nabors has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Nabors practices Surgery near Ronda, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Elkin, NC.
See Ronda Surgeons.