A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Najarian, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najarian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Najarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Najarian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Najarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Najarian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Najarian practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Najarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Najarian practices Ophthalmology near Bedminster, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Bedminster Ophthalmologists.