A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Najarian, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najarian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Najarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Najarian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Najarian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Najarian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Najarian practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Najarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Najarian practices Ophthalmology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Ophthalmologists.