Some ratings provided by DrScore.
CATARACT SURGERY-LENSE IMPLANT show details CATARACT SURGERY-LENSE IMPLANT
by JOHN DAPKINS SR. on Mar 1st, 2015

GREAT SURGEON.REMOVED CATARACTS AND IMPLANTED NEW LENSES IN BOTH EYES WITH PHENOMINAL RESULTS.20/20

Great Staff show details Great Staff
by Betty on Feb 21st, 2014

I love this doctor office. The staff Krystal and Jill are great and took time to go over information. They are sweet and kind. Dr. Najarian spent a lot of time with me and went over my questions. My family now comes here. Thank you guys so much!

He Saved My Eyes show details He Saved My Eyes
Aug 27th, 2012

I had a severe eye infection in one eye and then in the other two years later and would have lost my eyes had he not treated the infections aggressively and efficiently. I hope he outlives me because I would not want to trust my eyes to another doctor. He cares about his patients.

Outstanding medical care and interpersonal skills show details Outstanding medical care and interpersonal skills
by Ruth Goldfarb on May 7th, 2010

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Najarian's professionalism, care and patience in helping me through an emergency situation with my eye. He brings 'care' back into the meaning of medical CARE.

Jan 27th, 2009

i COULD NOT HAVE HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE AND WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW. HIS STAFF WAS ALSO CARING AND PROFESSIONAL.