Dr. Lawrence Narkiewicz MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Saint Louis, MO

3.9

March 18th, 2016
Always cares and does a thorough job.
I cannot believe some of the negative comments about Dr. Narkiewicz. I have been going to him for over 20 years and he spends a lot of time listening to me and is very thorough. He does not jump to conclusions and simply write a prescription. I have no problem recommending him

September 24th, 2014
I've been with this doctor for 30 yrs. always helpful no complaints

June 24th, 2014
Five Star Doctor
If you want a physician who treats you with dignity and respect. If you want a physician who truly listens to you. If you want a top-notch diagnostician. If you want a partner in your health decisions, Dr. Narkiewicz is the doctor for yo9u.

May 3rd, 2013
Have been a patient for more then 25 years. Agree completely with the Mar 11th, 2013 review. Schedules test when he thinks you should have them, writes prescriptions when he thinks you need them, refers when he thinks it is best. That's why I go to him. He is a Dr. and a pleasant one at that. Bedside manner same as any other physician I have gone too. I would recommend him with no problem

March 11th, 2013
My Wife and I have been going to Larry for 20 years. He has been Great and helped us in many ways spent the time is cautious on perscriptions has always been on the mark with his work. I do not agree with the negative reports I read on this Dr., he is not in the changing diaper business. Both of us highly recommend this Dr. I like the fact he is cautious with drugs perscriptions. He is curteous and spends time going over things with us. He is there for you!!!!! The girls especially Vicky are excellent. Its about giving care with him not the insurance. Hog wash to some of the negative reviews I read. Oh , he won't hold your hand and sing a lulaby!

November 27th, 2012
He is lazy getting to the root of a problem. Wants to make vague diagnosis as quickly as possible. Not at ALL thorough. This can be dangerous. I do NOT recommend him.

June 13th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been going to him for over 20 years. He always spends over 30 min with me and in all these year has not missed anything! I would recommend him to anyone!

June 4th, 2012
A Physician that needs an Attitude adjustment!!
This physician has absolutely No professional ethics, because of his Personal ego. Dr. Narkiewicz preys on the older patients with his fake compassionate personality, by writing prescriptions, instead of treating medical conditions. This doctor goes out of his way to act sympathetic, but ultimately is only interested in billing excessively, and repetitive follow-up visits. The personality of this doctor is arrogance, on behalf of making himself feel like he is sympathetic to his patients, and to intimidate or challenge his medical knowledge of a condition or diagnosis. This physician will not allow his ego to communicate with other medical professionals either. He lives for making money, and not treating in the best overall concern of a patients well being, that seeks professional guidance.

May 17th, 2011
Money Hungry Dr. !
This Dr. is not a very caring Dr. He is all about the money. He won't let me see other specialist because he wants me to come into see him all the time. I got tired of that and switched dr.s Later i found out Dr. Narkiewicz gets money from the insurance company not to refer me to another dr. I have Secure Horizans insurance and he gets paid by them to stop me from seeing specialist. I advise all seniors to stay away from this Dr. He doesn't spend much time with patients and dismisses problems. My husband ended up in the ER one night because this Dr said he had a sinus infection, when it was really pneumonia.