Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nastro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nastro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Nastro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nastro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nastro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Nastro MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Nastro practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nastro has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Nastro practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Internists, Berkeley Heights Infectious Disease Doctors, and Berkeley Heights Pulmonologists.