A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Nastro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nastro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nastro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Nastro MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Nastro practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nastro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Nastro practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Summit Internists, Summit Infectious Disease Doctors, and Summit Pulmonologists.