Dr. Lawrence Negret Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Negret?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Negret?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2014

The best

May 27th, 2014

5 star - The Best Hematology Doctor Ever

When my husband was diagnosed with Leukemia, we were confused, desperate and anxious not knowing how to react, treat, or learn about it. The Doctor staff was very helpful and gave us an appointment withing a week. Since the first visit, Dr. Negret was very knowledgeable, and patiently explain everything in details with a sweet smile that gave us confidence that everything was going to be OK... Every time we have any question he is always reachable and available to answer it, he also stays in communication with our kids's pediatric Dr. to ensure live viruses vaccines will not affect my husbands health. Very professional at every level and most importantly very human and understands the situation of every person. Thank you very much Dr. Negret!

July 30th, 2013

Dr. Negret is not only an excellent professional but also his humanism in the profession make him stand out among other professional. I have no other words but to thank him for his integrity and dedication.

April 15th, 2013

New Patient Encounter

From the minute we walked into the center everyone was friendly and accomodating. We saw the nurse, nurse practioner, and Dr. Negret right away and left with a feeling of hope. Wonderful place if you need cancer care. I can't remember having a physician visit go so smoothly. Not the usual 2 to 3 hour wait to be seen. Excellent!

July 24th, 2012

The Best Doctor and Staff in the state of Florida

June 27th, 2012

EXCELLENT Doctor and i highly recommend him.

January 27th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Negrete I am alive & well again. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me.

August 24th, 2009

Excellent Caring Dr.

When my husband and I first met Dr. Negret we were a little turned off because he looks very young but after speaking to him our worries were gone. My husband has been a patient of his for 3 years now and I can't imagine him being cared for by another Dr. (with the exception of his partner Frances Valdes) Dr. Negret is very knowledgable and is up to date on current cancer research. He is willing to do what is best for his patients. My husband was not able to tolerate the "best" chemo treatment for his type of cancer due to lung problems and Dr. Negret went out of his way to find the next best thing. He went as far as to contact another oncologist that he knew specialized in my husbands cancer. I am so happy we found a Dr. that was willing to turn to an even bigger expert for advice. Unlike many Drs. he puts his patient's lives above his pride. My husband is currently cancer free and I give 100% credit to Dr. Negret. He has always been professional but more importantly he is always caring. He treats his patients like humans not cases. I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am for such an excellent Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone else who is unfortunate to have been diagnosed with such a nasty disease. A cancer diagnosis is hard enough without feeling like you are just another case. Both he and his partner have been wonderful my husband and me which has made this experience a lot easier.

March 9th, 2017