A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Neshiwat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Neshiwat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neshiwat
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Neshiwat graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neshiwat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Fayez Neshiwat MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Neshiwat practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Neshiwat has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Neshiwat practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Endocrinologists.