inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016
Mr
I think he's the best dr. I ever seen . I been reading the Pt review and now I want to tell you my experience in his office . I waited about 20 minutes it was really worth it he cares a lot he found what's wrong with me right away Took the time to talk to me and not rushing me out of the office like other doctors do I don't like carwash medicine He spends the time listen and talk and that's what matters to me medicine takes time . I'm very busy guy but when it comes to my health I want him to care this is what I liked him a lot . I saw a good staff not like what saw at the review , I don't know maybe that you change the staff but they were nice anyway what I can about the doctor himself he's really good he knows what he's doing .

April 29th, 2016
Lack of compassion
Dr neshiwhat is a great doctor, i wish i can say the same for his staff, no one returns calls, not sure if messages even get to the doctor. Getting your medication on time is a nightmare, if there is any problems calling the office is hopeless, a lot of yesing and assuring it will get done , but never does. then after you get upset it is as if you did something wrong , very frustration

April 5th, 2016
Very unprofessional they give you an appointment time and Doctor does not show up until 2 to 3 hours later. Not to say they don't ever pick up the phone

May 10th, 2014
pt
i like this dr a lot , helped me so much . the best dr i ever seen he knows what he is doing and really care . i wait in his office to see him but i learned its worth to wait for him .

April 26th, 2014
worst staff
mostly 2 hour wait come in when ever he wants staff are rude yet I think the dr wants it that way .He is forgetful and he never call you back after leaving 7 messages .not worth the wait Yet I bet it really dose not matter what people think.the dr doen not care.

March 26th, 2014
From the North to the South, he's worth the trip to this MD CCE (caring, compassionate, effective)
If I moved to the North Pole and had to see this man 20 times a year, I would gladly make the trip..This man is the FIRST doctor in the history of my long life to actually listen, hear and respond in an healing manner..I went for years undiagnosed with Hypothyrod because my previous doctor kept saying "whatever it is, you'll get over it"..I never did until one unexpected visit to Dr. Neshiwat and I told him my symptom and IMMEDIATELY he said "I believe I know whats wrong with you"..He interviewed me for about an additional 45 min, said he needs to run some tests to confirm his suspension and within one week he diagnosed and treated me..If you're looking for a doctor who has the capability to hear his patients, a doctor who actually cares about his patients in a caring and humane manner, then you nned Dr. Lawrence F. Neshiwat, MD CCE (caring, compassionate, effective)

May 9th, 2013
Doctor is Great, the wait time and scheduling is a bit schizophrenic.
I needed an endocrine consult and a couple of places I was referred to had several months out in order to book an appointment. I found Dr Neshiwat in the Hudson Health Plan book and called. They said I could come in tomorrow and that patients are seen on a first come first serve basis. I figured show up early and be seen early. I got there a little after 8 am which is the time posted on the window. The first staff person to show up came in at 8:30 am. I over heard other patients who have been coming to this office for years that this was normal and that the doctor won't be here until 10 am or so. That was truly insane. I think it is unfair to leave patients waiting so long. It was almost 11:30 before I got to see the doctor. He was very professional, very thorough, and over all was great. Lab work was available in the same office which was convenient. Aside from the incredibly long wait it was worth waiting the almost 4 hours rather than having to wait for a date 3 months out.

January 17th, 2013
An Exceptionally Brilliant Doctor
God bless him. He cares and he has wonderful bedside manner. I don't mind waiting days for such a great Doctor.

September 5th, 2012
Wonderful
Dr. Neshiwat is a wonderful doctor, you may have to wait but it is sooo worth it

September 19th, 2011
Worst wait time ever!
Wait time is well over 2 hours all the time. Last appointment wait time was 4 hours! Nesiwat's staff is the worst! Looking for a new doctor.

April 5th, 2011
Don't waste your time
Extremely unorganized office with atrocious staff, they are rude, lazy and one actually files her nails at the front desk. 90% of the time its a 2 hour wait, literally. The staff are inexperienced, even the nurse taking blood pressure. It's pretty scary actually.While the Doc himself is pretty nice as a person, he is forgetful and doesn't give the impression that he really cares all that much. Phone calls are rarely returned and the time placed on hold, when they do pick up, is uncalled for. He will never follow up, you will always have to call MANY times before you get a response and then are charged a co-pay for the doctor's "time" on the phone, which may last less than 60 seconds.Bottom line, I never felt good or at ease coming out of that office.

March 26th, 2011
great doctor
He is very good spends time with you and explains things does not milk insurance like my last doctor. Always looks out for you with giving you the best help and he is a great guy.