Dr. Lawrence Nichols MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 5th, 2014
Not familiar with insurance
I was referred by my insurance company, whom the Dr. is contracted with. The front office staff wanted an authorization form. With another call to my insurance co., they said the form wasn't needed. I sat in the office for 45 min. and was refused service. My insurance Co. is looking into the matter and is sending me somewhere else. A day wasted. And in the meantime, my condition is getting worse!

July 11th, 2012
New Patient
We found Dr. Nichols thru our insurance company and went for our daughter's acne issues. I was greeted kindly by the front desk ladies, was told everything upfront as far as cost and felt comfortable. We were taken to a room within 5 minutes and were seen by the Dr within another 5 minutes...all before our actual appt time. The dr was friendly, funny and easy to talk to. He was quick with a treatment plan and careful to listen to my daughter's thoughts and fears.Based on that visit, I signed up for follow up appts and made an appt for another of our children. Highly, highly recommend Dr Nichols's office.

January 31st, 2012
Shingles
This physician is the best at giving the right medication to rid shingles - right away!

March 3rd, 2011
NEVER GO HERE! DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! 0 star! Their staffs are very mean! And I'm talking about giving you an attitude.. Oh, if you think the wife would be of help, forget about it. She'll go with whatever her staffs would say. They are not professional. I believe customer service doesnt exist in this place so you won't get any. I haven't even seen the doctor himself, I was just setting up an appointment and they stressed me out already ( mind u with my skin problems and all..) don't go here.

March 4th, 2009
Do Not Go Here!!!
Worst Staff Ever!!! Never met a more rude front staff in my life. Doc is old school, not empathetic and will overcharge for routine visits, especially if you pay cash or have a high deductible.