A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nobuhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Nobuhara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobuhara graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nobuhara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence K Nobuhara MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence K. Nobuhara practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nobuhara has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Nobuhara practices Internal Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Internists.