A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Okafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Okafor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Okafor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okafor graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Okafor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Adigwe Okafor MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Okafor practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Okafor has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Okafor practices Internal Medicine near South Holland, IL.
See South Holland Internists.