A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Okafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Okafor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Okafor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okafor graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Okafor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okafor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Okafor practice?
Dr. Lawrence Okafor practices Internal Medicine near South Holland, IL.
See South Holland Internists.