A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Opas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Opas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Opas, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Opas graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Opas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Marshall Opas MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Opas practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Opas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Opas practices Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Los Angeles Nephrologists.