A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Opas is Good. Dr. Opas has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Opas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Opas graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Opas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Opas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Opas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Opas practice?
Dr. Lawrence Opas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Opas, Dr. Laurence Opas, Dr. Loren Opas, Dr. Lorenzo Opas