A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Opas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Opas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Opas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Opas, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Opas graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Opas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Marshall Opas MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Opas practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Opas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Opas practices Pediatric Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nephrologists.