A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Osborn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Osborn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Osborn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Osborn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Osborn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Osborn practices Psychiatry near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Easthampton, MA and Florence, MA.
See Greenfield Psychiatrists.