A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Osborn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Osborn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Osborn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Osborn practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Osborn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Osborn practices Psychiatry near Greenfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Easthampton, MA and Florence, MA.
See Greenfield Psychiatrists.