A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ottaviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ottaviano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ottaviano, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottaviano graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ottaviano has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence John Ottaviano MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Ottaviano practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ottaviano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ottaviano practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.