A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ozers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ozers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozers graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ozers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence James Ozers MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Ozers practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ozers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ozers practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.