A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kelly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Peter Kelly MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kelly practices Surgery near Cutchogue, NY.
See Cutchogue Surgeons.