A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial ReconstructionOrthognathic Surgery TMJ Reconstructive Surgery Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence P Ryan DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ryan practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlborough, CT.
See Marlborough Surgeons and Marlborough Dentists.