A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial ReconstructionOrthognathic Surgery TMJ Reconstructive Surgery Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence P Ryan DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ryan practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlborough, CT.
See Marlborough Surgeons and Marlborough Dentists.