Dr. Lawrence Paletz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015
Not a herpes specialist.
Apparently this dinosaur is still telling people....."The only way you can get genital herpes is through vaginal sex." Appallingly misleading. He needs to update his education or stop practicing medicine.

March 5th, 2014
His mission statement is nothing but words
I went to Dr.Paletz, he diagnosed me and all was well. Prescribed an antibiotics, it worked. Two other times I had the same problem, paying $100. each time, finally for the antibiotics he said instead of me coming he would put on my file for refill in case I ran out. He never did. I tried to get it refilled and the pharmacy said I needed a Dr.s note. I called to make an appointment, they told me they have an opening in April, well I cannot wait over a month.So I asked if he can see me anytime. They basically told me to pound sand. His staff called him and he said he couldnt see me till April. No referral not any solution to my painful problem. They were also rude to me at the front desk. I read his mission statement and obviously someone in fantasy land wrote it because this is not the treatment that I got here. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR.

August 13th, 2012
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Paletz's professionalism. I travel about100 miles round trip for my visits. Could easily find a local Dr. but chose not to.

May 7th, 2011
extremely rude doctor
i'm very sick and may die from the condition of my kidney. my race is black, and there was no blacks anywhere in the office. not that this fact matters, because, i'm not predudice. i'm just extremely ill and in pain. the front window was very nice to me, but once i stepped to the back and met paletz, he yelled at me, did'nt let me talk, and told me that i was'nt sick and could live with my condition. he litterally slamed the door in my face. i had to beg for a pelvic test. desperately, still seeking help, cause i'm on medical, his partner, ernest agatstien sent me an authorization just to get me back up there to bald me out and belittle me. he never did the scope that he promissed me on the authorization, and gave me no pain pill. if your life depends on it, don't go her. agatstien yelled at me soo loud in front of my husband, til i got up and walked out. still seeking help before i die.

January 8th, 2017