A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pareles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pareles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pareles
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pareles, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pareles graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pareles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Pareles FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Pareles practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pareles has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Pareles practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.