A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Parsont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Parsont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsont
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Parsont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Parsont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsont graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parsont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Martin Parsont MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Parsont practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Parsont has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Parsont practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.