A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Parsont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Parsont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Parsont, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsont graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Parsont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Martin Parsont MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Parsont practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Parsont has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Parsont practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.