A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pasik, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasik
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pasik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pasik, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pasik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence I Pasik MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence I. Pasik practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pasik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pasik practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Allergists.