A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pasik, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pasik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pasik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Ira Pasik MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence I. Pasik practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pasik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pasik practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.