Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pasik, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pasik, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pasik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence I Pasik MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence I. Pasik practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pasik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pasik practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Allergists.