Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pass, Cardothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pass, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Pass MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Pass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pass has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pass practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.