Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pass, Cardothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pass
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Pass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pass, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Pass MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Pass practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pass has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pass practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.