Lawrence Pass Is this you?

Have you seen Lawrence Pass?

September 6th, 2016

GOOD FEELING ABOUT UP COMING SURGERY

July 13th, 2016

Holding tight to him. He knows more than most patients realize.

June 27th, 2016

A very good choice!

Dr. Pass was chosen for me by another doctor! I didn't know any heart surgeons. I am confident he is the best! He explained everything so I could understand what had to be done, and I felt like I was in good hands. He made us laugh and put us at ease, and my wife liked him very much! The surgery went well! I came home and followed all his instructions to the limit. It has been almost one month since my surgery and I feel fine. I am almost back to my normal self. I went to church for the first time yesterday and everyone told me I didn't look like I had been sick! A very special "thank you" to Dr. Pass for making me well again! He is the best!!

May 16th, 2016

the staff has been very helpful and both prompt and courteous about returning calls and answering questions I had regarding my recent multi bypass procedure from which I am recovering great I might add .

March 14th, 2016

The Dr.s, nurses and all the staff I have come in contact with are wonderful people. They answer my questions and I don't feel like they are rushing me, they take the time to explain everything, makes me feel very at ease.

December 23rd, 2015

Tremendous and expedient response. Dr Pass was recommended by another Cardiologist. Visited him on a Wed and had the by-pass the following Monday. Very understanding. A great listener and takes the necessary time to explain the procedure. Read his credentials you will see why you are in competent hands!!!

October 7th, 2014

Dr. Pass is a wonderful person. He is most knowledgeable and has excellent credentials. I am so glad that Mommy had Dr. Pass as her heart surgeon. He is friendly and he took his time with us making sure that we understood everything that was going on. His caring attitude helped put Mommy at ease and he continued to keep a watch on her until he was sure that she was ready to be released from his care. Thank you Dr. Pass for all you have done and for saving Mommy's life. We are grateful and will keep you in our prayers. God bless you and your family.

August 4th, 2013

Incredible Doctor

He was very caring, well experienced, and kept me informed on everything going on. I had and have complete faith in him. I recommend him to anyone needing his area of expertise .

July 21st, 2017