Dr. Lawrence Peebles Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Peebles?

Tourist

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I was on vacation from the Mainland and had some medical problems come up that were pretty serious. I went to Kona Hospital and the staff Dr's were unable to help me. After sitting there for over 6 hours, They finally sent in Dr. Peebles. He was very compassionate and caring and he even had a great sense of humor. He was able to fix what was wrong with me quickly and efficiantly and sent me on my way so I could resume what was left of my vacation. He even gave me some great tips on places to go snorkling and other things that I mentioned I was wanting to go do. I will tell all my clients and Family and friends who are traveling to the Big Island that if they need medical attention, he is the Dr. to call.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017