Dr. Lawrence Penvose DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Canton, OH

October 26th, 2016
Compassionate and Caring
He is the most wonderful, compassionate doctor. He listens to his patient and never seems to rush through your appointment

October 28th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor!
Dr. Penvose is the finest doctor we have ever known. I have complicated and multiple health issues, and I trust this doctor implicitly. He is simply an outstanding and brilliant doctor. He is also kind, gentle and patient. My husband and I thank God for Dr. Penvose!

April 3rd, 2015
Wouldn't go to anyone else if I could help it.

June 26th, 2014
Extremely Disappointed Prospective Patient
When calling for an appointment as a new patient I discovered the reviews regarding the negative attitude of the staff was accurate. WOW...condescending, short on the phone, anything to get rid of the call if they thought your insurance was not accepted at their office. Dr Penvose has a great reputation, but he needs to place a HELP WANTED AD for new Office Manager and Receptionist who are professional and maintain an appropriate attitude with the public. BTW: Have these staff members ever heard of self-pay patients. They blew me off in 60 seconds without even offering that option.

June 11th, 2014
Wonderful physician!
My entire family has been seeing Dr Penvose for over ten years. He is so kind, gentle, friendly and I believe he genuinely cares about his patients and just wants to see us all happy and healthy! His appointments do run about 1/2 hour behind so be prepared to wait. The front office staff also changes quite a bit but the staff he has in there now are all very friendly I think he's finally found some good employees! I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Penvose and I would recommend him to anyone.

March 13th, 2014
He was always my friend as well as an excellent doctor. But when I called to complain about a huge bill, he dropped me like a rock. So he wasn't a friend. Only trust them when you see them.

September 20th, 2013
He was by far the best doctor I have met. He is brilliant and friendly.

September 14th, 2013
Dr. Penvose is very knowledgeable about Internal Medicine. But, he is also, so kind and such a gentleman. He is the perfect doctor.

February 23rd, 2012
Wonderful
I think out of all my years trying to find a good doctor, i finally found one! he is a very nice family man and Is super caring. the front desk is fine..dont know why the person below disagreed so much. i went and they treated me very well. impressed!

May 14th, 2011
very nice!
This doctor is very polite and nice, he takes time and isnt in a hurry out the door. Hes very smart and I give him exellent. Forget about the other comments on how the front desk was rude, the people have changed and there are new workers...so glad i went to him

April 11th, 2011
Best
Doctor Penvose came in early to see me and spent as much time as necessary. He isn't interested in running an assembly line. Best DO Iv'e encountered. His staff was horrible and rude.

March 8th, 2011
A Good Doctor
I think Dr. Penvose is very caring and takes a lot of time with his patients. Also he is very efficient.