Dr. Lawrence Perin Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Perin?

Best doctor I ever went to

Posted on January 8th, 2012

Dr. Perin is an excellent doctor. Better than most specialists and a great diagnostician. He did office surgery on me by flashlight once! No kidding. Lights went out during a storm and he finished the minor surgery successfully. He came to my house after he diagnosed what was wrong with me and after I had the major surgery. He came just to see how I was doing. Never had a doctor do that before. Specialists I went to said his diagnoses were about 98% correct. Quite an achievement for a GP. I don't live around the area anymore, but I have always told everyone that he is the best doctor I ever went to and probably the best I ever will go to. Miss him.

Posted on February 11th, 2009